CapPro™ produces the most critical and often overlooked elements in the capital raising process: The Correct Transaction or “Deal” Structure.
Quickly, Easily and Effectively…
- Run a Financial Feasibility Analysis;
- Develop a Comprehensive 5-Year Financial and Capitalization Plan calculated to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) standards;
- Valuate your Company Based on Future Financial Performance;
- Analyze the Internal Rates of Returns on the many different types of securities that can be used to capitalize your company;
- Analyze the effects of equity ownership when choosing any of the many different types of securities that can be used to capitalize your company;
- Determine the Quantity, Type and Price of any of the many different types of securities that can be used to capitalize your company and;
- Create the ultimate “Marketable Deal Structure” that can be used to develop your securities offering that sells.
Analyze 6 different deal structures in Real Time:
CapPro Lite™ for Seed Capital Producer™
Creates only the 3 critical elements needed for a Convertible Note securities offering – without pro forma financial projections, such as; Securities Pricing, Sources & Uses Statement, and Current Financial Statements.
Standard CapPro™ for Development Capital Producer™
Creates ALL 9 Pro Forma Financial Projection Statements GAAP Compliant needed for any securities offering that includes pro forma financial projections, such as; Pricing, Sources & Uses Statement, Current Financial Statements, as well as, 5 yr. Income Statements & Company Valuation; Balance Sheets; Consolidated Statement of Operations; Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows; IRR projections and Notes to Pro Forma Financial Projections.
Incorporates the following deal structures simultaneously:
- Seed Capital Convertible Bridge Notes™.A great hybrid security to raise seed capital from friends and family by using Debt and Equity in combination with one another;
- Convertible Participating Preferred Shares.A great hybrid security to raise substantial amounts of development capital with the Reg. D or the Reg. A limited public offering. It consists of an Equity security that has a stated dividend and participates in a percentage of Net Income.
Advanced CapPro™ for Exansion Capital Producer™
- Common Equity.This deal structure is to be used if you simply want to sell equity in your company;
- Notes or Bonds.This deal structure is to be used when selling notes or bonds in your company;
- Participating Preferred Shares.A great hybrid security to raise substantial amounts of development capital with a Reg. D private offering. It consists of an Equity security that has a stated dividend and participates in a percentage of Net Income; and
- Common Equity with Bank Debt.This template is primarily used for development and/or expansion capital. It is a traditional Equity offering with the use of Bank Debt as leverage to supplement your total capitalization needs.
Note: For more information on each deal structure, see the Ebook – “The Secrets of Wall Street – Raising Capital for Start-Up & Early Stage Companies”.
The Power of Creation
One thing that you need to know is that CapPro™ is an incredibly powerful program with abilities heretofore unavailable.
The CapPro™ program’s architecture provides you with the ability to:
- Create a series of “marketable” deal structure scenarios — to illustrate a major capitalization plan to attract investors;
- Convert any company or project’s basic revenue and expense assumptions into pro forma financial projections that conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) standards, attractive to bankers and required for Regulation D securities offerings;
- Discover the optimal capitalization mix of equity, debt, leasing or any other financing methods to lower the ultimate cost of capital;
- Determine the company’s minimum or exact capitalization needs, thereby reducing the need to give up too much equity too soon and increasing the probability of capital attainment;
- Discover what affects a capitalization plan has on previously issued securities;
- Discover what the Internal Rates of Return, on a series of deal structure scenarios, would be for proposed securities offerings and previously issued securities; and
- Create a living document to make qualified decisions for future capitalization planning.
Speed & Accuracy
- What used to take weeks to create a company’s foundational capitalization plan to GAAP standards now takes only days;
- What used to take days to create a series of “marketable” deal structure scenarios for effective securities offerings and attainment of traditional bank financing now takes only hours;
- What used to take hours to determine a company’s optimal capitalization mix now takes only minutes;
- What used to take hours to determine the company’s minimum or exact capitalization needs now takes only minutes.
- What used to take hours to refine and determine the features and benefits of securities to be offered now takes only seconds;
- What used to take hours to determine what Internal Rates of Return would be on a series of deal structure scenarios of securities to be offered now takes only seconds;
- What used to take hours to determine the effects of a capitalization plan has on previously issued securities now takes only seconds;
- What used to take hours to determine what Internal Rates of Return would be on a series of deal structure scenarios for previously issued securities now takes only seconds.
CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors can now further assure their fiduciary duty to current shareholders when documenting the results of various capitalization strategies by using Capitalization Planner™ and Pro Forma Producer™
When you take into consideration that there are literally an unlimited number of ways to structure financing or a capitalization plan, CapPro’s™ ability to streamline the process is truly amazing.
To fully appreciate CapPro’s™ power and value, you will need to go through the tutorial contained within the Master Set of Instructions and/or create a series of deal structures of our own.
Here are several examples of the CapPro™ Control Panels
used to create GAAP Compliant Pro Formas Financial Projections
to be included within your securities offering documents.
You simply start by modifying the category names and filling out your Revenue and Expense assumptions in the Light Blue and White Cells.
Fill in your company’s Last Year’s Balance Sheet Information
Quickly change the attributes of the securities to create a marketable deal structure…
Capitalization Planner and Pro forma Producer will not only create GAAP Compliant Pro Formas for use in your securities offering documents, but will valuate your company, price its securities and produce estimated Internal Rates of Returns on the securities to be offered and sold to investors.