Includes everything you need to start raising capital today:
- The e-book The Secrets of Wall Street – Raising Capital for Start-Up & Early Stage Companies
(Click to Preview Foreword)
2. CapPro™. A Capitalization Planner and Pro Forma Producer, this powerful tool is the engine that drives the “marketable deal structure.” More importantly, it produces the GAAP Compliant, 5-year Pro Forma Financial Projections using the following required financial statements:
- Income Statement & Company Valuation;
- Consolidated Statement of Operations;
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows;
- Balance Sheets;
- Sources and Uses Statement;
- Internal Rates of Returns Statements (under three separate scenarios); and
- Notes to Pro Forma Financial Projections.
Note: It would take approximately 60 to 90 days and cost at least $35,000 to $75,000 to outsource the production of these requisite documents without Financial Architect(TM) and the Sprocket Blueprint(TM)
3. Document Production Templates Convertible Participating Preferred Equity. The Software Templates include the most attractive Deal Structures for Start-Up and Early-Stage Companies. This is an exceptional hybrid security to raise substantial amounts of Development Capital. These Templates are built for Title II (Accredited Crowdfunding) & Title III (Regulation Crowdfunding), Regulation D Rule 504 or 506 (b) for private offerings, or Rule 506 (c) for a limited public offering to accredited investors only. It consists of a convertible participating preferred equity security that has a stated dividend, participates in a percentage of Net Income, and is “callable,” thereby making this a temporary form of equity—if you, the issuer, deem it to be so. The Deal Structure Text Templates include everything you need to create Securities Offering Document compliant with federal and state(s) securities laws:
- The text-body of the relevant Private Placement Memorandum, according to the deal structure you have chosen (simply copy and paste your business plan in the appropriate areas, as instructed).
- The Subscription Agreements with built-in Investor Suitability Questionnaire, Preferred Stock Indenture, Operating Agreements for LLCs, and Opinion of Legal Counsel (draft template).
4. Access to the Commonwealth Capital Club. A private, password protected area that contains the following:
- Accredited Capital Sources, which allows you to expose your securities offering(s) to the maximum amount of investors possible. Once inside, you can access online, up-to-date portals containing tens of thousands of accredited “angel” and institutional investor. These portals have been filtered to include investors who have specifically stated that they are looking to fund start-up and early-stage companies. This valuable resource enables you to quickly, easily, and inexpensively offer securities for your start-up or early-stage Company directly to as many qualified investors as possible. This inherently increases your probability of success to the highest degree possible.
- Financial Architect System™ Tutorials
- Tips on how to successfully compete against financial institutions for individual investor capital
- Regulatory information to ensure compliance with federal and state(s) securities laws, rules, and regulations