NOTICE: This is a Limited Opportunity for Select Individuals as Managing Enterprise Agent.
Get in on the bottom floor of the “next big thing” by becoming an equity owner as an Independent Director of multiple pre-IPO companies.
Imagine serving as an Independent Director on multiple Boards of Pre-IPO companies. Do you have what it takes?
If you qualify, you will receive these benefits:
- Receive Cash Compensation as an Independent Director directly from each portfolio company you serve. Companies that are properly engineered through Commonwealth Capital’s Corporate Engineering Conservatory™ are mandated to provide minimum annual salaries.
- Receive Equity Compensation as an Independent Director directly from each portfolio company you serve. Companies that are properly engineered through our Corporate Engineering Conservatory™ are mandated to provide Independent Directors with Equity Compensation minimums vested over 4-5 years.
- Limited Liability Protection. Companies that are properly engineered through Commonwealth Capital’s Corporate Engineering Conservatory™ are mandated to produce and execute Executive Compensation Agreements within our Corporate Engineering Conservatory™ to provide maximum liability protection for you as an Independent Director.
- Expand your Directorship Positions. Position yourself to become an Independent Director for other a portfolio companies within Commonwealth Capital’s Income Funds I, as well.
- Elevate your Director Associate position to a Managing Director position with Commonwealth Capital, LLC. Place 5 or more Companies into one of our VC Funds and earn your position as a Commonwealth Capital “Managing Director.” Managing Directors earn both cash and preferred equity from each portfolio company the Managing Director engages into the Commonwealth Capital Funds; Income Fund I or II.
Qualified Applicants must:
- Possess 10+ successful years in the securities industry or related profession. Such positions would include: financial advisor, stockbroker-registered representative, mergers and acquisitions adviser, corporate finance agent, securities or corporate attorney, accountant, information technology professional, marketing agent or entrepreneurial experience starting and growing companies.
- Have a high level of professional ethics and reputation
- Be a driven, self-starter looking to elevate your profession to the next level.
- Be a solid communicator, networker and connector
- Have an earnest desire to help people (and companies) succeed
We’re excited that you’ve chosen to be an Enterprise Agent with Commonwealth Capital, LLC.
Enterprise Agent positions are by invitation only.
If you were invited by a Commonwealth Capital representative, CLICK HERE to get started.
If not, and you feel you would add value to our team, simply Contact Us