To determine if the Financial Architect System™ is right for your company’s capitalization needs, please read this E-book.
As former Wall Street financiers turned entrepreneurs, we know what you’re going through or about to go through. We have felt the pain of attempting to capitalize start-up and early stage companies. We know how to succeed, but more importantly, we’ve seen others and how to avoid it.
When it comes to raising capital the JOBS Act of 2012 & 2015 has changed everything! All privately held companies now have the ability to legally advertise securities to raise an unlimited amount of capital from accredited investors. If you use :high yield” hybrid securities to compete with low yielding bank CDs, your phone will ring off the hook with investors calling you!
But many will still give up to much of their company too early, for too little… a critical mistake! More importantly, many entrepreneurs and the crowdfunding portals they use to promote and sell their securities offerings, will be in serious technical violation of federal and state securities laws, rules and regulations. Some may go to jail.
If you are determined to raise capital for your start-up or early stage company, and want to do it right the first time, this book was made for you. It is the only resource available online that shows Entrepreneurs the whole process so they can successfully get the capital they need without wasting time or money where others fail. Get right to the source, and turn your dream into reality.
The Chapters of the E-Book are as follows:
- Chapter 1: Introduction – Raising Capital in the United States
- Chapter 2: Capitalizing On the Winds of Change
- Chapter 3: The Perfect Storm: Are You Ready?
- Chapter 4: Rules of the Game: The Power Play
- Chapter 5: Why Entrepreneurs Fail to Raise Capital
- Chapter 6: The Four Professional Functions of a Securities Offering
- Chapter 7: Organizational Structures & Management Mindsets
- Chapter 8: Deal Structuring
- DEAL STRUCTURES FOR OPERATING COMPANIES
- DEAL STRUCTURES FOR FUNDS
- Chapter 9: Warping the Investment Risk vs. Return Continuum
- OPERATIONAL RISK
- FINANCIAL RISK
- LITIGATION RISK
- Chapter 10: The Two Most Popular Deal Structures FOR Start-Ups
- Chapter 11: The R&D of Debt Capital
- Chapter 12: The R&D of Equity Capital
- Chapter 13: Making Structural Changes
- Chapter 14: Changing the Mode of Operation
- Chapter 15: Instructions to Producing Pro Forma Financial Projections
- Chapter 16: Company Valuation and Securities Pricing
- Chapter 17: Securities Offering Document Production
- EXEMPTION DECISION MATRIX
- Chapter 18: Soliciting & Selling Securities to Raise Capital
- Chapter 19: Compliance with Federal and State Securities Laws*
* Complete Compliance Information is available inside the Commonwealth Capital Club for Members Only. Purchasers of Financial Architect System™ automatically become members of the Club and have access to accredited investors and institutions around the world who are interested in funding start-up and early-stage companies.