Financial Architect Academy
Welcome to the Financial Architect Academy™. Here you will learn what it takes to legally and effectively raise substantial amounts of capital for start-up and early stage companies, while enabling them to maintain the vast majority of equity ownership and voting control.
We know there are many “investor to entrepreneur” matching services, on and off-line, and we know how ineffective those are. Everybody mills around shaking hands and pitching deals that go absolutely nowhere. Why? Because the entrepreneurs are seeking a large amount of capital from one single source. Our process is much different. It enables entrepreneurs to effectively raise substantial amounts of capital by selling securities in small increments directly to many investors, including ourselves and our co-investors, in compliance with federal and states securities laws.
In addition to obtaining a comprehensive education from the Financial Architect System coursewritten and produced by a former Director or Compliance of an SEC registered broker-dealer and a former SEC enforcement attorney, Financial Architect Academy will provide you with the knowledge and interactive tools so you can:
- Properly produce GAAP compliant pro forma financial projections that investors need to make qualified decisions;
- Properly valuate a company, create and price its securities so that they sell;
- Properly create an ESOP Compensation plan to attract serious management talent;
- Properly produce Regulation D 504-Title III, 506(b) or (c)-Title II, as well as Regulation S securities offering documents for legal counsel review;
- Properly produce multi-media securities sales presentations in compliance with federal and states securities laws so that it does most of the selling, 24 / 7 / 365;
- Properly produce a Secured Securities Offering Portal that contains the securities offering and provides the required audited document distribution record.
- Be properly trained in Securities Sales and Compliance for privately placed securities as an officer or director of a company.
The educational section takes about 20 to 25 hours to complete. The production section takes
about 35 to 40 hours to complete.
If this isn’t your first rodeo, you’ll appreciate our differentials like no other. If you’re new to the profession, you’ll save yourself a huge amount of time and frustration by becoming a Certified Financial Architect.
For a small monthly fee, you can
- Become a Certified Financial Architect in 55 to 65 hours and leave or stay and differentiate your standing throughout the world of entrepreneurship and corporate finance;
- Elevate your credibility and increase your demand within our Corporate Engineering Conservatory, a private community of entrepreneurs and other professional Alliances,
who need the services you have to offer;
- Qualify for consideration to become a Commonwealth Capital Managing Director, as well as the in-house production team member;
- Depending on your profession, the Financial Architect certification may provide Continuing Professional Educational credits, as well.
When it comes to raising capital there are no guarantees, only degrees of probability. Our Certified Financial Architect course raises the probability of effectively raising capital to the highest degree possible. How can we make such a claim? Because this is the Wall Street process adopted for Main Street companies. If the process didn’t work…Wall Street wouldn’t exist.
Become a Certified Financial Architect™ today. There’s absolutely no risk on your part as we offer a 10-day money back guarantee designed to give everybody a fair shot at realizing their entrepreneurial dreams. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose!