COMMONWEALTH CAPITAL ADVISORS, LLC , COMMONWEALTH CAPITAL, LLC & SPROCKET NETWORK, LLC
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal or business information that we collect, and the ways in which we uses that personal information. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE OR OTHER ENTITY, NOT DIRECTLY AFFILIATED WITH OUR COMPANIES, FOR ANY REASON UNLESS COMPELLED TO DO SO BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal or company information:
- Any and all information about your use of this website
- Any and all information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Any and all information about transactions carried out over this website
- Any and all information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal or business information
We may use your personal or business information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website or portals for you or your company;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you or your company on the website;
- Send to you products that you or your company purchase;
- Supply to you services that you or your company purchase;
- Send to you or your company statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you or your company; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal or business information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal or business information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic payment transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology by our website or secured websites of third party merchant card services.
Cross-border data transfers
However, personal or business information that you submit for publication on our website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information that you publish about you or your company.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.