Regulatory Links

US Treasury (Small Business)
Instructions for Form 2553 (election by Small Business) this form to become an “S” Corporation:
Instructions for Form SS4 (application for Employer Identification Number):

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (tax information for businesses)

US Small Business Association (SBA)

North American Securities Administrators Association – to find your state’s securities office go to:
For the SCOR forms go to:

National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)

US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)

For small business forms and regulations go to:

Federal Trade Commission

Securities Attorneys:

The following information is for informational purposes only. It is up to the entreprenuer to conduct their own investigation of the creditials of those listed below. Commonwealth Capital Advisors is not responsible for the conduct of any professionals that are not under the direct control of Commonwealth Capital Advisors.

Dexter B. Johnson, Attorney at Law, Mallon & Johnson, P.C.